Suppose that a data warehouse consists of the four dimensions; date, spectator, location, and game, and the two measures, count and charge, where charge is the fee that a spectator pays when watching a game on a given date. Spectators may be students, adults, or seniors, with each category having its own charge rate. a) Draw a star schema diagram for the data b) Starting with the base cuboid [date; spectator; location; game], what specific OLAP operations should perform in order to list the total charge paid by student spectators at GM Place in 2004?
b) The specific OLAP operations to be performed are:
1. Roll-up on date from date id to year.
2. Roll-up on spectator from spectator id to status.
3. Roll-up on location from location id to location name.
4. Roll-up on the game from game id to all.
5. Dice with status= “students”, location name= “GM Place”, and year=2004